Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
In addition to our competitive pay and full benefits package, Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
Royalton Operations - Materials/Purchasing/Scheduling
Warehouse Team Leader
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stage raw material for upcoming production orders using the Motan material handling system.
- Empty/clean dryers at the end of production runs.
- Perform shipping/receiving duties as assigned.
- Interact with peers to achieve production goals set forth.
- Initiate work orders to correct problems with material handling auxiliary equipment.
- Minimize waster and ensure lot tractability.
- Maintain material lot integrity and ensure that documentation is correct.
- Organize and review inventory control paperwork.
- Record keeping and data entry.
- Follow company safety rules , procedures, and policies and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Strive to be a contributing supportive member of the team.
- Display a cooperative and positive attitude toward your team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, written instructions and
- Written communication skills are a must, as this requires daily documentation transactions.
- Must have effective verbal communication skills in order to communicate problems and issues as
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- General math skills and computer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to following company's safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when necessary.