Nolato GW is a part of the Nolato group. Nolato is a Swedish publicly listed group with operations in Europe, Asia and North America. We develop and manufacture products in polymer materials such as plastic, silicone and TPE. Nolato GW Plastics is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing to the world’s most successful companies. Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for its advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all the while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
The MQS Trainer will spend the majority of the time interacting with Operations personnel during new employee orientation and coordinate on-the-job training activities. These activities will be held on the production floor and periodically in a classroom environment. The Trainer will provide training in FDA cGMPs, and manufacturing/quality systems practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide inputs to Management for improving training materials and programs
- Conduct class room & OJT training classes for:
- General procedures
- General Safety Skills
- Record keeping; cGMP
- Usage of the MQ1 Quality Management Information System
- Develop training guides (such as sample boards and visual aids)
- Generate, maintain and track training records
- Train one on one with employees on general skills
- Compile results of trainee performance to drive training effectiveness and skills development
- Enter all production employee training data into MQ1 training tracking system
- Communicate/coordinate training activities and priorities with Managers/Supervisors
- Retrain and conduct follow-up activities for all Operations personnel
- Periodically assess Good Documentation Practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this document are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required to successfully carry out the duties and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Knowledgeable in the use of basic Computer programs (MS Word™, Excel™, Power Point)
- Ability to create a positive learning experience for trainees, resulting in their increased confidence and familiarity with their job responsibilities.
- Good coaching and instructional skills
- Ability to deliver training materials to groups of people
- Ability to teach by example and to communicate requirements both visually and verbally
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with basic measurement equipment such as gage pins and calipers
- Flexibility to train employees on different shifts when required
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing procedures and documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years manufacturing experience; preference given to those with prior injection molding or medical device manufacturing experience