About this website
This website has been provided by Nolato AB as a general public service. The information given is based on present European legislation and standards.
If not otherwise specifically stated on this website, all rights reserved Nolato AB. Names of companies and products identified on the website may be the trademarks of their owners respectively, of which Nolato AB does not claim any rights.
Nolato AB reserves the right to amend and supplement the website at any time and without prior notice.
The information of the website is given in good faith but without warranty. All liability for damages of whatever nature that might arise from the use or existence of the website and its information is explicitly excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law. Swedish law shall apply.
Information about cookies
- asp.net – needed to display the web pages correctly. Removed when browsing ends.
- sc-analytics-global – used for site usage and analysis. Stored for 10 years.
- RequestVerificationToken – protection against CSRF attacks. Removed when browsing ends.
- cookie-accept – remembers that you have approved cookies so that you will not be asked again. Stored for one year.
- nolato-en(se)#lang – keeps track of your choice of language. Removed when browsing ends.
- nolato-visitor – keeps track of the display of random content. Stored for two weeks.
- flowpaper – needed for displaying brochures on screen.
Provided informationInformation provided in forms on the site is stored. We respect your rights and will only use the information for Nolato's business.
For questions and comments regarding Nolato's website, please mail Mats Håkanson.