Annual General Meetings
Shareholders wishing to participate in the Annual General Meeting should both be listed on the register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday 27 April 2020 and should register their intention to attend the meeting with the company no later than Monday 27 April 2020.
Alternative option for exercising your voting rights without being physically present
In light of government advice, shareholders are encouraged to consider using the voting option outlined below rather than attending the AGM in person. A video recording of the AGM will be published on this website on the evening of 4 May. The content of the CEO’s address and a communiqué detailing the key decisions will be published immediately following the AGM.
Option to vote by post
In accordance with the Swedish Act on temporary exemptions to facilitate the holding of general meetings of companies and associations, the board of directors has decided that shareholders are to be able to exercise their voting rights by post before the annual general meeting. If shareholders wish to exercise their voting rights through postal voting before the AGM, the completed form must be received by Nolato at latest on 27 April 2020. Please note that also shareholders that are postal voting have to be registered as participating in the AGM no later than 27 April 2020 even though they do not intend to attend in person.
Information due to the coronavirus
In order to reduce the risk of infection spreading, we continuously monitor the situation and provide uptodate information about the Annual General Meeting at nolato.se/arsstamman. We encourage all shareholders who intend to attend the Annual General Meeting to stay informed of this information (last updated 2 April).
The reduce the risk of spreading the corona virus, Nolato plans to take the following steps:
- No nomination committee members, board members, auditors' representatives, officials or Nolato employees who have visited risk areas or who have experienced respiratory problems in combination with fever during the 14 days immediately preceding the meeting, may attend the meeting. Shareholders and representatives are kindly requested to observe the same behavior.
- The meeting room will be cleaned and reviewed before the meeting.
- The spacing between the participants chairs will be increased.
- The number of officials and Nolato employees will be kept at a minimum.
- No external guests will be invited.
- The scope of the meeting will be limited to complete it in shortest possible time.
- No food or refreshments will be served after the Annual General Meeting.