About integrity and cookies
Information about privacy issues when visiting Nolato's website
Your privacy is very important to Nolato, which means that unless you submit your personal data to us, you will remain anonymous.
When you visit our website, our web system automatically stores information, including details of which pages you have viewed (find out more below under ‘Cookies’). But unless you submit your personal data to us of your own accord, for example by completing a form, you will remain anonymous and the stored information is only processed for the purposes of general visitor analysis and statistics.
If you complete a form, you will no longer be anonymous
If you complete a form on our website and send it to us, the personal data you submit in the form will be automatically linked with the previously stored, hitherto anonymous information about your visits. We may then use this data to send you marketing material about Nolato’s customer offerings based on the areas you have shown an interest in. However, this will only happen if the way you use our website indicates that you are interested in receiving such information. We will never use the data outside our business, for example by giving it to a third party.
You will therefore be asked to give your consent to our processing of your data when you complete a form on our website.
Deletion of personal data
Your data will be automatically deleted if you have not visited our website for X months. You can also request that your data be deleted (pseudonymised) by contacting us at email@example.com. Note that a deletion of any personal data on the website does not delete any other possible data about you in Nolato that we have a legitimate reason for processing in order to manage you as a customer, employee, shareholder, etc.
Storing of personal data
Personal data submitted via a form may be forwarded to Nolato units in countries outside the EU if the content requires this.
The database in which the website’s personal data is stored is in Sweden and owned by Nolato.
When you visit Nolato’s website, a number of small text files, or cookies, are added to your browser. These contain technical support to allow us to manage your visit, e.g. remember which language you’ve chosen, and to gather statistics.
You can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being stored. Even if you have configured your browser, you can continue to browse on Nolato’s website but certain functions will not work, which will affect your visitor experience.
If you delete the cookies that Nolato’s website has added to your browser and later visit the website again, new cookies will be added unless you have disabled the ability to store cookies.
The following cookies are used on our website:
- asp.net_sessionid – required to display the web pages correctly. Removed when browsing ends.
- sc_analytics_global_cookie – used to identify recurring visitors. On the first visit, a ‘contact’ is created in our web system’s database containing the information that can be read via the IP number. This contact is anonymous for us, because the information contains neither names nor contact details and is used exclusively for visitor analysis and statistics. If this contact then completes and submits a form containing personal data such as name, address, email address and phone number, these details are stored under the contact’s data in the database and are then no longer anonymous. The visitor must therefore consent to us storing this data before they submit the form. This cookie is stored for ten years, or until the user deletes it. The database in which the information is stored is in Sweden and owned by Nolato.
- requestverificationtoken – used as protection against CSRF attacks. Removed when browsing ends.
- cc_cookie_accept och cc_cookie_decline – keeps track of your cookie preferences, so you avoid being asked again. Removed after 365 days.
- nolato-en(se)#lang – keeps track of your language preferences. Removed when browsing ends.
- nolato-visitor – keeps track of display of random content. Removed after two weeks.
- flowpaper – required to display brochures on the screen.
- _ga, _gat, _gid – used by Google Analytics to collect anonymised visitor statistics.
- _hjIncludedInSample – used to store anonymised information about click frequency on links. Removed after 365 days.
- gdprAccept – used to store information about consent.
For questions and comments regarding Nolato's website, please mail Mats Håkanson.