TreffLab 384 and 1536 Microplates are used for general assay and storage purposes. Features include excellent physical and microbiological properties.
General Quality Characteristics
- Free from RNase, DNase, Endotoxins and human DNA
- Non-treated Polystyrene (PS)
- ANSI / SLAS 2004-footprint for robotic handling
- Alpha-numeric grid
- Available in clear, white and black
- Bar-coding available
- Flat bottom wells with rounded edges allow quick filling and optimal meniscus formation, reducing the danger of cross-contamination
- Ready to Use (CleanRoom Pure®)
TreffLab Product Guides
TreffLab Worldwide Agencies
Long term partnerships with our professional agencies guarantee continuity and competence in sales and customer service.