Gaskets in length, in a multitude of forms
Find your best gasket and order free samples!
Compashield SMT Pad benefits:
The Compashield SMT Pad is used as a grounding contact on printed circuit boards commonly used in the electronics industry.
The flexible and easily compressible Pad can take up tolerances and close the gap between a PCB and another component in addition to providing a reliable grounding contact.
- Automatic soldering through SMT machines feeded by reels
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Large conformable contact area vs metal spring
- Full chemical bondage between gasket and metal which gives us advantage to not fall out of placement
- Very strong physical resistance against deformation
- Low electrical resistance
- Excellent elasticity & low compression force
- Replace most Metal Finger & Fabric Gasket
- No scratching of PCB
Compashield 2.0 benefits:
- Lower compression force >20%
- Better compression set >30%
- Twice the tensile strength
- Electrical resistance improved by 50%
Compashield EE benefits:
- Combination of excellent shielding effect and environmental sealing
- Space saving
- Optimized conductive/non-conductive material combination
- Low compression set
- Low compression force
Compashield Press-Fit benefits:
With the addition Compashield Press-Fit feature added to our Compashield EE gaskets, you’ll also get not only assembly that is easier than ever, it also improves the shielding effectiveness and eliminates adhesive costs.
- 30 dB better shielding effectiveness than the standard EE profile.
- 10 - 20 % cost savings on backside tape
- 30 % quicker assembly
Compashield Anti-stretch benefits:
- Fast assembly with 100 % precision in length
- 100 % secured sealing
- Higher output due to lower risk for assembly mistakes
- Possible to form the gasket with the metal thread
Order free gasket samples