TreffLab CapLock, CleanRoom Pure®
Microtubes featuring the unique Treff Double-Lock™ cap closing system to safely prevent unintentional opening of lid during incubation or storage when working with valuable or «critical» probes.
TreffLab ClickFit, CleanRoom Pure®
Microtubes for general and special purpose with increased cap opening forces for procedures including higher vapor pressure. Suited for denaturation protocols near boiling point of H2O.
TreffLab EasyFit, CleanRoom Pure®
Microtubes with easy cap opening forces for general purpose to serve as sample preparation, centrifuge, assay and storage vessel.
All TreffLab Microtubes CleanRoom Pure® feature the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin polymer only, providing high chemical quality, no additives
- All color dyes are masterbatch «medical grade»
- Microbiological controlled production in cleanrooms class 8, ISO 14644-1
- Free of RNase, DNase, human DNA, endotoxins, PCR inhibitors and ATP
- Withstand a temperature range from approx. -195°C (gas phase of liquid nitrogen) to 121°C (autoclaving 20 minutes, 100% humidity) according to DIN EN 285
- Withstand centrifugal g forces up to 30'000 RCF (0.2 ml, 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml) and up to 20'000 RCF (2.0 ml)
- Ready to Use (CleanRoom Pure®)
Additional new qualities
LoTrace® DNA quality features the following additional characteristics:
- Low binding DNA surface
- Analyses of surface quality for each production lot
- Analysis carried out by independent Swiss laboratory accredited ISO/IEE17025 for real-time PCR
- CleanRoom Pure® production conditions
- Ready for low content DNA sample preparation/ assay
TreffLab Product Guides
TreffLab Worldwide Agencies
Long term partnerships with our professional agencies guarantee continuity and competence in sales and customer service.