TreffLab CapLock, CleanRoom Pure®
Microtubes featuring the unique Treff Double-Lock™ cap closing system to safely prevent unintentional opening of lid during incubation or storage when working with valuable or «critical» probes.
TreffLab ClickFit, CleanRoom Pure®
Microtubes for general and special purpose with increased cap opening forces for procedures including higher vapor pressure. Suited for denaturation protocols near boiling point of H2O.
TreffLab EasyFit, CleanRoom Pure®
Microtubes with easy cap opening forces for general purpose to serve as sample preparation, centrifuge, assay and storage vessel.
Additional new qualities
LightBlock™, DNA Low Binding
These black TreffLab microtubes guarantee excellent surface quality and light shielding properties, even suitable for heat incubations.
DNA Low Binding
In comparison with competitor microtubes from various companies, TreffLab microtubes are made of special virgin resin providing excellent low DNA binding quality.
All TreffLab Microtubes CleanRoom Pure® feature the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin polymer only, providing high chemical quality, no additives
- All color dyes are masterbatch «medical grade»
- Microbiological controlled production in cleanrooms class 8, ISO 14644-1
- Free of RNase, DNase, human DNA, endotoxins, PCR inhibitors and ATP Withstand a temperature range from approx. -195°C (gas phase of liquid nitrogen) to 121°C (autoclaving 20 minutes, 100% humidity) according to DIN EN 285
- Withstand centrifugal g forces up to 30'000 RCF (0.2 ml, 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml) and up to 20'000 RCF (2.0 ml)
- Ready to Use (CleanRoom Pure®)
TreffLab Product Guides
TreffLab Sales Contacts
TreffLab Worldwide Agencies
Long term partnerships with our professional agencies guarantee continuity and competence in sales and customer service.