Your role as a Material Handler at Nolato Contour is critical. You’ll be in charge of loading up our production teams with the materials and supplies they need for that day’s work in making medical parts. Our company is growing leaps and bounds because our customers love the quality of our work. Join our success.
You’ll work a 12-hour rotating shift where you work three days one week, four days the following week, and have every other weekend off. Shifts are from 7:00 am-7:30 pm for days and 7:00 pm-7:30 am for nights.
What will your day look like?
- After we fully train you, you’ll be working mostly independently to maintain resin supply levels to meet each day’s production schedule.
- You’ll be tagging, identifying, and counting supplies and materials.
- You’ll use our software and written logs to ensure everything going through to production is accounted for.
- You’ll maintain warehouse inventories of packaging, resins, components, and more.
- Sometimes you’ll serve as back up for our shipping department or Production Operators so they can take a break.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certified
- 12-hour shifts from either 7:00 AM-7:30 PM or 7:00 PM-7:30 AM 12-hour shifts are on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule; 2 days working, 2 days off, 3 days working. Work 3 days one week and 4 days next week – have every other weekend off!
Why join our team?
- Stable schedule
- Squeaky-clean workplace
- Air conditioned production floor!
- Promotion opportunities
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Onsite health clinic
- Fitness center
- Paid holiday and vacation days
- 401(k) retirement savings
- HSA with employer contribution
- Quarterly incentives
- Fun coworkers
- Tailgate parties
- Christmas bonuses
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
About Nolato Contour
Most workplaces leave their employees feeling stressed and unfulfilled. But here at Nolato Contour you’ll discover a stable environment where you can leave work everyday feeling good about your work. You’ll find that the high level of care and attention we put into our products is the same care and attention we give our employees. Our people enjoy perks like an on-site clinic, regular incentive bonuses, and clear promotion opportunities. Because at Nolato Contour, we believe work should make things better.