TreffLab PCR / qPCR Products
General Characteristics – PCR Tubes and Plates
TreffLab PCR Microtubes and Plates, PP, have been specifically developed to deal with special PCR requirements such as low sample volume and low amount of target.
General Characteristics – Real-Time PCR Tubes and Plates
TreffLab qPCR Microtubes and Plates, PP, have been specifically developed to deal with special Real-Time PCR requirements such as optimized reflection of fluorescence signals for direct quantitate DNA measurement. They are 100 % sensitivity safe and enable rare nucleic acid sequences to be detected and analyzed.
TreffLab PCR / qPCR products CleanRoom Pure®
feature the following characteristics:
- 100% virgin high-quality PP only, no additives, providing high chemical quality
- White color dye is masterbatch «medical grade»
- Microbiological controlled production in cleanrooms class 8, ISO 14644-1
- Free of RNase, DNase, human DNA, endotoxins, PCR inhibitors and ATP
- Withstand a temperature range from approx. -195°C (gas phase of liquid nitrogen) to 121°C autoclaving 20 minutes, 100% humidity) according to DIN EN 285
- Single Tubes withstand centrifugal g forces up to 30'000 RCF
- Ultrathin walls guarantee rapid heat transfer and short cycle times
- Plates with ANSI/SLAS 2004 standard for robotic handling
- Special surface quality minimizes binding of enzymes and nucleic acid to the wells
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers
- Ready to Use (CleanRoom Pure®)
TreffLab Product Guides
TreffLab Worldwide Agencies
Long term partnerships with our professional agencies guarantee continuity and competence in sales and customer service.