Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mold restarts and approval of production runs using accepted Nolato GW quality standards.
- Responsible for automation troubleshooting and root cause analysis to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Setup Pad Printing Cells, including the mixing and maintenance of inks, change of pads, nests and cliches.
- Inspect and measure production per quality requirements to ensure all customer specifications are adhered to.
- Execute scheduled preventative maintenance and routine repairs on automated equipment.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and supplies required for P.M. program and daily operation.
- Align and teach robot positions.
- Perform set up, troubleshoot, and maintenance of Robots and Vision Systems.
- Initiate work orders to correct problems with molds, molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Manage and maintain reject bins, ensuring that they are locked at all times.
- Perform record keeping, this includes but may not be limited to downtime reasons, machine/equipment stoppage logs, quality logs, process changes, tool issues, etc.
- Ability to interact with molding manager, team leaders, in-process inspectors, quality technicians, manufacturing engineering personnel and peers to accomplish primary objectives.
- Ability to work, at times, with machine maintenance and testing personnel to resolve problems or improve processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum two year Technical Degree preferred
- Three to Five years' experience in Industrial Mechanical or Electrical field
- High awareness of safety procedures
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Ability to perform basic mechanical repairs
- Knowledge of basic measurement equipment and techniques
- Great attention to detail, excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Analytical thinking and math skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to following company's safety guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and weekends
- Must participate in on call rotation 24/7