Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
In addition to our competitive pay and full benefits package, Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
- Perform mold restarts and approval of production runs using accepted GW quality standards.
- Responsible for automation troubleshooting and root cause analysis to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Setup Pad Printing Cells, including the mixing and maintenance of inks, change of pads, nests and clichés.
- Inspect and measure production per quality requirements to ensure all customer specifications are adhered to.
- Execute scheduled preventive maintenance and routine repairs on automation equipment.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and supplies required for P.M. program and daily operation.
- Align and teach robot positions.
- Perform set-up, troubleshoot, and maintenance of Robots and Vision Systems.
- Initiate work orders to correct problems with molds, molding machines, and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform record keeping. This includes, but may not be limited to, downtime reasons, machine/equipment stoppage logs, quality logs, process changes, tool issues, etc.
- Ability to interact with molding manager, team leaders, manufacturing quality technicians, quality technicians, manufacturing engineering personnel, and peers to accomplish primary objectives.
- Ability to work, at times, with machine maintenance and testing personnel to resolve problems or improve processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 Year Technical Degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in industrial mechanical or electrical field preferred, but willing to train a candidate with mechanical aptitude.
- High awareness of safety procedures.
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
- Ability to perform basic mechanical repairs.
- Knowledge of basic measurement equipment and techniques.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Analytical thinking and math skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to following company’s safety guidelines.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Must participate in on call rotation 24/7.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to twist and turn to move heavy objects and have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs.