Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
Customer Service Manager
Royalton Operations- Molding/Production
- Manages the customer service department, and oversees the customer service representatives, including the responsibility of performance.
- Manage and oversee the sales and ordering processing procedure.
- Manage the handling of rework and return product from RMA to shipment back to the customer.
- Notifies customer of delivery information once the order has been acknowledged by manufacturing.Reconciles with customer any differences
between requested delivery and acknowledged delivery dates.
- Responsible for maintaining system for order and customer correspondence.
- Responsible for tracking the delivery performance of accounts.
- Responsible for assisting with preparation for and hosting customer visits and distributing Customer Satisfaction Surveys to the visitors.
- Participate in annual business reviews with key customers providing accurate data and be discussed with high level buyers.
- Responsible for maintaining the price history file on the AS400 as well as providing updated price quotes to customers based on material
price increases received from suppliers.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer and other internal departments at GW.
- Interacts with GW's Business Unit Managers and Field Sales staff to service GW accounts and to meet annual sales goals and objectives
established for various accounts.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most respected medical device manufacturers in the industry, and receive competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package second to none.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Windows operating environment
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skill
- Ability to adapt under difficult and challenging situations
- Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize a must
- Must be able to function well in a team oriented environment
- Flexibility to work additional hours when needed
- Professional appearance.
- Attention to detail a must