Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
In addition to our competitive pay and full benefits package, Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
Customer Service Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters new orders into the order entry system on the AS400 as defined in the Order Entry Procedure.
- Notifies customer of delivery information once the order has been acknowledged by manufacturing. Reconciles with
customer any differences between requested delivery and acknowledged delivery dates.
- Responsible for maintaining system for order and customer correspondence.
- Responsible for tracking the delivery performance on accounts.
- Responsible for assisting with preparation for and hosting customer visits and distributing Customer Satisfaction Surveys
to the visitors.
- Responsible for maintaining the Price History File on the AS400.
- Responsible for communication with the Customer concerning Customer Service issues.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and other internal departments at GW.
- Interacts with GW's Business Unit Managers and Field Sales staff to service GW accounts and to meet annual sales
goals and objectives established for various accounts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Bachelor's degree and/or 5-7 years related experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Windows operating environment.
Excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
Ability to adapt under difficult and challenging situations.
Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize is a must.
Must be able to function well in a team environment.
Flexibility to work additional hours when needed.
Attention to detail a must.
Some travel is required.
Fluency is Spanish is desired.