Nolato Contour specializes in injection molding and assembly of plastic and silicone for medical/pharma customers.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Unit Manager.
For employees, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package including a matching 401(k) plan, PTO, paid vacation, onsite medical clinic, fitness room, medical/dental/vision plans, and life insurance. Nolato Contour offers top-of-the-line training and infinite career potential for employees. As a rapidly growing manufacturer, Nolato is actively looking for employees with multiple levels of skill. We hope you find an interest in working with our team and Nolato Contour looks forward to hearing from you!
- Leading a team of engineers to develop clever manufacturing solutions for customers
- Leading an operations group to smoothly execute those solutions
- Problem-solving inter-group challenges
- Working closely with famous healthcare and industrial brands at a high level
- Keeping an eye on Key Performance Indicators that move the needle for our company and our customers
- Setting weekly, monthly and annual goals
- Collaborating on strategic business planning
- Selecting and empowering staff to contribute to the goals you’ve set
- Brainstorming with other department heads on how to join forces to achieve your shared goals
- Support and comply with all ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14000 Policies, Procedures, SOP’s, Work Instructions as they apply to the job classification or specifically assigned job and complete as directed all required training related to these standards.
- Adhere to safety procedures and maintain a clean and safe work environment keeping work areas free of clutter.
- A background in engineering or operations
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You’ve been accountable to a company’s profits and losses, managed engineering systems, and have had direct reports.
- You’ve had at least five years of experience in a related industry.
Although not required, it will be a big plus if you have...
- An MBA or a Master’s in Engineering, Finance/Accounting or Business Management
- A broad knowledge of operations, engineering and finance
- If you’ve worked in an ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or FDA certified environment