Are you a handy person who is a stickler for getting it right? Do you have an eagle eye for details? Are you looking for hands-on training in a job you can depend on? Would you enjoy having a regular routine where you still get to do something different every day? Do you want to wake up in the morning knowing you can expect a calm, productive day and consistent paycheck? Do you want to play a key part in making life-saving medical equipment for world-renowned companies? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to these questions: Welcome to Nolato Contour. We’re a rapidly growing medical equipment manufacturer and we’re hoping you’ll join us in our success. How do we know you’re the one? You’re a hard-working self-starter who is ready to join a team that you know has your back. You enjoy working on a team, doing an amazing job, and are excited by the idea of being the first line of defense on making sure the equipment in our factory meets quality standards.
What will your average day look like?
- Performing in-process inspection for each product
- Translating technical terms on part quality to manufacturing personnel
- Producing product labels as required
- Separating material out that doesn’t look right and making sure it’s logged.
- Working both in and out of our air-conditioned clean rooms. These are giant rooms where all of our machines run.
- Sometimes working overtime as needed to support your team
- Sometimes you’ll need to quickly adapt to improvements made within the company (we’re all about making things better).
- High school diploma or equivalent*
- Basic computer and IQ System software skills*
- Training and education in precision measurement and related fields
- Two years of production operator or equivalent manufacturing equipment
- Experience in an ISO 13485 certified environment, familiar with ISO 9001, FDA standards and requirements
- Experience with equipment such as calipers, micrometers, indicators, height stands, optical comparators, non-contact visual inspection equipment and coordinate measuring machines
- Ability to read blueprints
- 12-hour shifts from either 7:00 AM-7:30 PM or 7:00 PM-7:30 AM 12-hour shifts are on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule; 2 days working, 2 days off, 3 days working. Work 3 days one week and 4 days next week – have every other weekend off!
Why join our team?
- A reliable paycheck; we won’t leave you guessing whether or not you’ve worked enough hours to make rent.
- A stable career with growth from within the company you already love working with
- Regular bonuses; we know that as you grow with us, your time will only become more valuable and we want to honor that
- Job security in an unstable market
- An onsite clinic for you and your loved ones
- A responsive employer; we work with you so you’ll love working with us
- A vibrant yet professional work environment; we facilitate tailgate parties, potlucks, pizza parties and more all so we can truly hit home how much your hard work means to us
- Your creative solutions will not only be recognized, but implemented as well
- Up to $5k reimbursement of your tuition every year; we want to support you in achieving all of your academic goals
- Plus so many more stellar benefits; 401(k) retirement savings, life and disability insurance, paid holiday and vacation days, just to name a few.
About Nolato Contour
Most workplaces leave their employees feeling stressed and unfulfilled. But here at Nolato Contour you’ll discover a stable environment where you can do your best work. You’ll be surrounded by a great team to support you in making critical medical parts for famous brands. You’ll find that the high level of care and attention we put into our products is the same care and attention we give our employees. Our people enjoy perks like an on-site clinic, regular incentive bonuses, and clear promotion opportunities. Because at Nolato Contour, we believe work should make things better