Nolato Contour is looking for a skilled manufacturing executive, with a history of meeting ambitious growth targets, to serve as President of this beautiful facility that is located in Baldwin, WI.
As President, reporting to the President of Nolato Americas, you will:
- [Vision and Communication] Develop a growth-oriented company vision with our management team and share it with employees at all levels. You will be expected to regularly communicate company plans and status with subordinates and staff.
- [Strategic and Business Planning] Encourage innovation, collaboration, and accountability in all strategic and business planning functions.
- [Financial Management] Oversee the financial management process through qualified professionals including creation and review of company financial statements and reports. You will also provide strategic and financial leadership when needed to revise objectives and business plans in accordance with current conditions.
- [Growth and ROI] Lead the formulation of business plans that provide funding for new or continuing operations with a focus on maximizing returns on investments and increased productivity.
- [Process Innovation] Encourage your management team to develop new processes and business systems to meet company growth objectives and support company mission and plans.
- [Management Accountability and Supervision] Direct your management team and hold them accountable for attaining company goals.
- [External Relationship Building] Develop deep relationships with customers, suppliers, and other strategic partners to facilitate company growth and assist in the completion of large customer deals.
- [Quality Management] Guide the Quality Management System to meet and exceed customer expectations for quality parts and on-time delivery.
- [ISO Compliance] Support and define compliance with all ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14001 Policies, Procedures, SOPs, Work Instructions as they apply to the job classification or specifically assigned job. Complete all required training related to these standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
What you’ve done:
- 15 years minimum manufacturing experience and management responsibilities. Plastics injection molding, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA-certified environments are preferred.
- MBA or comparable technical training/experience. You must be able to read and interpret financial statements.
- Demonstrated history of independent problem solving and decision-making, collaborative leadership, and delegation.
- A reputation for meeting ambitious financial and growth targets.
Who you are:
- You are skilled at motivation and building consensus while holding others accountable for company standards and objectives. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical in this role.
- You have a history of delegating responsibility and creating measurable objectives.
- You have a positive, team-focused attitude and are comfortable building relationships with a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, and technical abilities.
About Nolato Contour
Nolato Contour manufactures plastic and silicone components for the largest names in medicine and industrial manufacturing. While most workplaces leave their employees feeling stressed and unfulfilled, at Nolato Contour, we foster a confident and growth-oriented environment where our team can go home every day feeling good about their work.
“Nolato Contour is a company that is growing within the industry and provides a bright future for those who are seeking one.” DeJon Schroeder – Quality Assurance Manager
Our people enjoy perks like an on-site clinic, fitness gym, regular incentive bonuses, and clear promotion opportunities. Because at Nolato Contour, we believe work should make life better.