Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
In addition to our competitive pay and full benefits package, Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
Mold Maintenance/Set Up Technician
Silicone Operations - Mold Maintenance
Specific job functions include:
- Works from detailed design drawings, engineering drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Disassembles, cleans, reassembles molds and silicone components as needed.
- Requires the ability to plan and lay out own work and take responsibility for due dates.
- Determines accurate and efficient methods to construct and repair molds.
- Perform mold set up, start up, trouble shooting, repair and approval of production runs using
accepted GW quality standards.
-Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and root cause analysis to ensure production
of quality product.
- Ability to work with quality department, production supervisor and machine quality technicians
to accomplish objectives.
- Uses various measuring instruments such as verniers, dial indicators, micrometers, etc.
- Checks own work...usually works to close tolerances.
- Determines the sequences of operation, method of fabrication, type and amount of machine work
of process operation required.
- Maintains all mold and machine Preventative Maintenance paperwork and maintains detailed
mold maintenance files.
- Works directly with the internal tool shop for repair and maintenance of tools.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly at all times.
- Must be able to give realistic quotes and meet delivery.
- Works under little supervision.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most respected medical device manufacturers in the industry, and receive competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package second to none.
- Mold experience desired, or demonstrated mechanical aptitude required.
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrates initiative
- Attention to detail; excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Frequent lifting of material 5-25 pounds. Occasional lifting 50 – 60 pounds.
- Ability to contribute in an environment characterized by teamwork, participation, safety awareness, growth and change.
- Team player; excellent interpersonal and communication skills