Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
In addition to our competitive pay and full benefits package, Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
The Manufacturing Specialist must be able to effectively run 6 (six) Automatic machines or 3 (three) automatic machines and 1 (one) layer pack / manual job on the main Production Floor or in the Cleanroom. The Manufacturing Specialist must also be able to perform all the functions required to run the Atrium Cell as well as the ability to perform weight count in the Cleanroom and the Main Production Floor when asked to fill in.
This position is responsible for performing and documenting ongoing attribute inspections on assigned molding machines in accordance with the QAR and/or Control Plan. This position has the direct responsibility for ensuring that only products that meet all the established Quality Assurance Requirements are packaged and shipped to our customers. The Manufacturing Specialist also has the responsibility, authority and obligation to document and verbally communicate all problems to the Team Leader.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and follow all instructions on the Quality Assurance Requirements document and Control Plan if applicable.
- Able to perform all duties required of an MQT.
- Perform all functions required for the manufacturing of Atrium components and assemblies.
- Perform Weigh Count in the cleanroom while running designated machines.
- Perform all Weigh Count duties for the main Production Floor as needed.
- Operate pallet jack to move product from weigh count to warehouse staging area.
- Perform label verifications at start up.
- Complete the box templates on all completed boxes.
- Assist in part containment when requested.
- Initiate weight change investigation forms accurately when required.
- Record and maintain Batch records and supporting documentation.
- Audit completed Batch records for accuracy before filing.
- Perform final inspection and packaging audits of the machines assigned.
- Visually inspect product to the requirements as specified on the QAR and the General Appearance Samples (GAS).
- Document inspection results (good & bad) using the attribute tally sheets.
- Perform line clearing in the event of process interruptions and/or adjustments.
- Communicates machine and/or process problems to the Team Leader.
- Package and handle product as specified on the QAR.
- Provide breaks to other Manufacturing Specialists as directed by the Team Leader
- Report safety hazards to the Team Leader.
- Strive to be a contributing and supportive member of our team.
- Display a cooperative and cheerful outlook toward your teammates.
- This position may require occasional overtime.
- Strict adherence to the companies Attendance Policy
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Accurately count defective product and enter it into the Mattec Tablets
- Follow company safety rules, procedures, and policies and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Support the “5’s” A place for everything and everything in its place program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this document are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, written instructions, and operating procedures. Written communications skills are necessary, as this position requires that detailed documentation of each assigned molding machine be properly recorded. Must have effective verbal communication skills to communicate problems and issues to the supervisor and quality personnel.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work overtime as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.