Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
In addition to our competitive pay and full benefits package, Nolato GW is proud to offer a $3,000 hiring bonus for this position!
Set Up Technician
Royalton Plant Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform quick mold changes as identified by GW Plastic's QMC forms procedure.
- Submit start up shots for approval of production runs using accepted GW quality standards.
- Monitor molding parameters using approved techniques such as SPC/SQC to ensure conformance
to quality guidelines and standard cycles.
- Initiate work orders to correct problems with molds, molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform record keeping, this includes but not limited to, cavitation levels, downtime reasons,
machine logs, process changes, tool issues, etc.
- Ability to interact with members of the quality department to resolve quality issues.
- Ability to interact with molding supervisor, manufacturing quality technicians and peers to
accomplish primary objectives.
- Ability to work, at times, with machine maintenance and testing personnel to resolve problems
or improve processes.
- Comprehend and work with material handling systems.
- Manage/coordinate regrind inventory and sales.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of injection molding.
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Analytical thinking and math skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to following company's safety guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and weekends.