Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and contract manufacturing for the world’s most successful healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for our advanced technology, quality, and innovation – all while enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture, professional development, continuing education, global opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
The Process Technician will have the ability to set-up, start-up, change and maintain injection molding machines, molds, material and their processes; maintain and monitor the quality of parts being prepared for shipment; determine processing parameters of various tools; have the ability to identify problems, address them accordingly and have the ability to work with minimal direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mold set-up, start-up, troubleshooting, repair and approval of production runs using accepted GW quality standards.
- Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and root cause analysis to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Monitor molding parameters using approved techniques such as SPC/SQC, to ensure conformance to quality guidelines and standard cycles.
- Perform record keeping. This includes, but may not be limited to, cavitation levels, downtime reasons, machine logs, process changes, tool issues, etc.
- Lead the shift and determine duties for all personnel on the shift.
- Ability to interact with members of the quality department or take responsibility to resolve quality issues and disposition product.
- Ability to interact with quality and peers to accomplish primary objectives.
- Ability to trouble shoot and resolve problems or improve processes.
- Comprehend and work with material handling systems.
- Will be required to operate manual machines or package production components as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
- Attention to detail; excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Analytical thinking skills; math skills.
- Team player; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good safety record.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and weekends.
- Operate forklift equipment